I am a victim and I am under 18 years old
1. If I am a victim of violence by a family member and/or sexual violence, I can :
- chat anonymously with a police officer by clicking on the button at the bottom right of this screen.
- get information by visiting the website Arrêtons les violences
- contact the "Enfance en danger" association by calling 119 (every day, 24 hours a day) or obtain more information by consulting the Allo119 website
2. If I am a victim of cyberbullying or if I am looking for information on the dangers of the Internet, I can
- contact the "Net Écoute" association on 3018 (every day except Sunday, from 9 am to 8 pm);
- consult the website E-enfance.org
In any case, I can chat anonymously 24/7 with a police officer by clicking on the button at the bottom right of this screen.