I want to report sexual, gender-based or domestic violence

In case of emergency

I call 17 or go to the nearest police station directory.

Apart from an emergency, I can choose between the following approaches :

I file a complaint at a police station

For Paris and the inner suburbs (75, 92, 93, 94) I can make an appointment online
For the other departments, I go directly to the police station.

I can also :

 I chat with a police officer

Whatever my situation, I can chat anonymously 24/7 with a police officer by clicking on the button at the bottom right of this screen.